Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

“A good friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.”
 Irish Proverb

True.

I’m lucky to have good friends and yes they were hard to find. I know how precious they are to me and like a fragile four leaf clover, I keep them is the safest of places. My heart.

A good friend knows you better than you know yourself.

A good friend knows when you need a boost and gives you one on the spot.

A good friend knows when to step away and when to step in. True friendship is often a juggling act of give and take. It changes and remains constant—both at the same time. How? I suppose it has to with the dynamics of earned trust, forgiveness, fellowship, and love.

To have friends you can trust, means to have friends you can rely on. We all need to have someone we can count on and believe in; someone we can go to without worrying about our vulnerabilities being exposed.

A good friend is something I never want to lose. I know from experience how hard they are to find.

I think it is best to keep them in your heart . . . you know . . . so they’ll always will be safe and sound.

good friends are like stars,
you don't always see them,
but you know they're always there!
(an old saying)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!










No comments:

Post a Comment